Monday, July 11, 2011

My FREE phone and My apartment


yeassh~~~ i got another phone ppl~ and my number change again..i didn't want to...but then i had no choice, i change to another service provider call Cricket~ they had this plan to trade in ur old phones and they will give u a free phone, i choose this phone~


It's exactly how mine looks like~ i have unlimited calls and messaging, as well as unlimited internet access...only have to pay $55 per month...
ok, enough it, since there is a camera on it, i wanted to show u guys my apartment ^^
but bare with me ppl, the camera is not in the best quality, let me settle my bills first and then i'll buy a proper camera ^^
oh ya that brings me, NICHOLAS,
Calling to NICHOLAS~!!!
i ask u if u want an ipod or not?? y didn't reply me??!!
dun want is it?
reply me when u see this~~

ok, let's get on to the tour ^^


my apartment number~
this is the first door...if u look closely, there is no door knob...it's on the floor...lolx

Photo below is the stair case, i have to go up three floors to reach my place...

this is after u enter the first door and before the second door, on the left there is the emergency exit~

This is the real entrance to my apartment a.k.a the second door~

Below is the view of the first door, so that means when i enter the first door and turn around, this is what i'm looking at...

So, i'll take u to the emergency exit first, there is a "stairs" going up as well as down...i'm lazy to climb up just to take a photo, maybe next time alright, as u can see the sky is beautiful~
it's like this almost everyday ^^

so right after u enter my second door, on ur left u will see the toilet...
below is a photo that i'm showing u that my lock is going to come off T.T

my toilet~


the front view when u come in
The room on the right is mine and Korean Hanna and on the left, is Gillian and Polish Hanna

so this is the living room, very comfy..
i'm sitting on it right now typing~

Next is the kitchen,
not very big but good enough for me ^^
a few things that really would appreciate is a chopping board and a SHARP knife...
lolx~!! i even have an oven!! i'm sooooo happy, i can bake a cake if i want to ^^


this is their(Hanna and Gillian) room~

Next is,
my room
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i know
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's kind of messy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so brace ur self
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*ta dah~*

This is my desk,
I still am in a process on moving in k~!
dun judge, i have stuff that i dunno where to put T.T


my bed, which is on the floor, coz u know la, I'm poor~
have to tahan a bit,
it's either this or the sleeping bag on the sofa...
but it's very nice to sleep in ^^ i mean the bed of course~

below is our closet, mine is on the right(the door close), Hanna's is on the left,
oh that's Hanna btw


this is mine...after i open the door~i know, it's like EMPTY..haix...that's y i got no clothes to wear...
working is tiring and exhausting...
i wanna earn back my parents money first and then only i start spending~

oh and this is Hanna's side~

THIS,
is the stair case to the basement where we do our laundy,
fortunately, our washing machine is working fine and so we dun have to run 3 floors down just to get ur clothes clean...
but, i had to wash something really big( a blanket)
so, i had no choice...
this is the Front door, i'll take a picture of the front view the next time k~
below is what u see when u wanna exit the building
so this is on the way to the basement,
this is the creepy hall way where normally the serial killers and psychopath hide and pounds on u..
also where the spirituals normally appears...
i was so scare that something might come up when i took the photo...it's just so creepy down there....
again. the view when ur going down..
and the view when ur going back up to civilization ~
where normally in movies where the Victim thinks that she safe once she reach the top....but nooo~~
the ghost/killer/murderer/psychopath/or who ever is waiting on the other side...
k, let me just finish the tour, i'm getting carried away


This is what i just had for dinner~
strawberry with whip cream on the side~



Adios!
oh ya, below is the window in the kitchen,
u can see the sun is going down right...
it's 8 o clock already~



Yours Truly


No comments: