Thursday, July 28, 2011

Six Flag and Current Sushi(upstairs)

my off days were in Tuesday and Wednesday this week.
since the other girls were also off so we decide to have spend a day in Six Flag ^^
For those who don't know what is Six Flag, it's an amusement park equipped with roller coasters and stuff that you can find in Genting Theme Park...but way much better~
so i have some photos before we went on the rides~



On the way there~

and then when we finally reach, the bus took about an hour and a half to reach =.=
so while waiting, we did some random stuff..
lolx!!




Maria is soo CUTE ^^















my ticket~

so~
the day was GREAT..until i throw up after all the exiting rides...lolx, it's the first time..
i guess i'm getting old..
i forget how many rides we went up but the last one was my limit...
it's called the "Batman" ride, where the ride it self is to lie down.
not like the one in Genting but, this is REALLY like ur lying own on the bed..
and the tracks is like twisting a bottel cap, u will see the sky and then the floor, the sky and then the floor and then sky and then the floor again..i can go on forever, but i get what i mean...lolx...
so yeah..
imagine after riding in COUNTLESS extreme ride like this...would u puke??




well, looking at the tracks doesn't really help me eleborate ur imagination...
let me help u some more...

take a close look at the photo below..
notice that everyone us lying down and the head is going down first...



THAT! is what i went through after riding on a few of these...
there is also a ride call "The ride of Steel" which is Superman ride...









so now u know???? who can blame me for flushing my "Panda Express" down the toilet??
(Panda Express is like McDonald)
So after that, i like dead...with empty stomach and a headache..i just wanted to sit and relax~
so then we went the the water park..where my REAL off day begin...lolx!!
this was my first time wearing a bikini..which i borrowed from Kate ^^
Thanks Honey~
since it's my first time wearing a bikini, dun be mean guys!








So after the a few hours in the wave pool, we all head home ^^
we me up again at night for Luka's birthday party~
i wore my $69.90 heel and a dress borrowed from my rommie~
the night was just ok for me...but all of the people were saying it's a great nite..
hmmmm...maybe it's coz I've been to better ones...lolx..
plus, the music i dun really like coz it's all house music..I'm more of a R&B~
so here are some photos~





No comments: