Thursday, August 4, 2011

shopping on my off day ^^



It's my off day again~~ weeeeeeee~~
last week I just got my salary, so what else to do then shop??
Caroline and I came out from the apartment early in the morning and went to the Washington Center to request for out DC id for the second time around...mana tau....STILL cannot...have to give some other documents also must be sign for the owner la...so KNS...
so to de-stress...i went shopping in UrbanOutfitters...i brought a dress from there...wanted to get the speaker..mana tau, in the end i didnt...wanna wait some more...i promise myself my next salary i will get it..lolx..
and then we went to Pentagon City Mall, to do all the shopping require..muahahhahaha~~~
at the end of the day i got body lotion from Victoria Secret, face powder from Sophora, a few sets of earrings and some clothes...over all i spend about $160 @@
haix....i wonder how am i going to bring my stuff back..lolx!!



the girls getting ready for shopping~~


this is the shopping complex!!!




-OTW home-

looking forward to talking to my family ^^

No comments: