Thursday, October 25, 2007

Do u know how does it feel like when someone inform u about a major problem when u r sleeping???!!!Well, i can tell u this...U can only hear wat u wanna hear...First,u will only hear the main point,then ur brain will make a conclusion without listening anymore and at last u will feel vy angry..That is when u can NEVER get to fall asleep again...
Do u know wat happen to me jz now??!! The ppl that knows me know that i will be going for my industrial training...So,me and my "friends" were planing to stay together..BUT then the apartment was full due to some reason..BUT nvm v(me,and another 3 frens) will jz have to find another place to stay...Now,one of them says that she can only find a place for 2 which of course doesn't include me...but that do any1 know how does it feel like when u were being inform that u will have no place to stay later in the future when ur sleeping??!!!!
I'm wouldn't deny that i was real up sad about it..But then later when i think about it's not really their fault...It was mine..I took it for granted...
Carmen,if ur reading this...Please know that it's not ur fault...I dun wan u to change the hotel jz bcoz of me, and of guilt....U will blame me in the future and regret about it..Trust me..So, jz go aheard with wat u wan but do it bcoz of wat u wan not me k...
Even if i really change to kl hotel,u dun have to do change too..It would be ridiculous to keep on changing it...I'm so frustrated about this problem n i really need to get this done asap...i can't really take anymore of this anymore so...Haiz...jz do one thing for me k..Jz let me talk to my father first...i'l tell u wat i'll do but then u jz have to listen..Dun feel guilt and dun feel sad...It's not ur fault..
And i'm sorry for being rude or anything to u on the phone...i was sleeping..hheheh..and u dun have to ask Eevon and Diny to call me straight afterwards.....got to go now...i'll see u around...bye....

No comments: