Monday, October 1, 2007

holiday n the first day of college..

Hey everybody!!!i got quite lazy writing blog while on my school holiday...So sorry to those who wants to know my recent up date about my like...

Well on Saturday, I went to IOI mall(the lamest mall i have ever known) to celebrate one of my dearest friend, Rachele's birthday..I was hoping to see my secondary frens but was disappointed when only Sharon came...Haiz...at least Sharon came rite??!!So, i got to chat with her for a while and then she have to go....Haiz,.....sad la.....

After finishing our dinner at Pizza Hut(i hate that place) all of us just sat down and started chatting..While, basically i only know a guy called Chong cause i'v seen him once when i went out with Rachele to catch a movie, Harry Potter if my memory still serve..Hheheh...So,i just talk to him and then i didn't know how the conversation got to my primary school..And it appears that he is from the same primary school as i was, and when i said what class was i from he said that one of the guys was from the same class??!!I was surprised to find that "Wai Keong",my primary class head was there...And he actually recognise me...And after that we start chatting and everybody started to join our conversation..Apparently, most of the guy are from "Yak Chee"(which is my primary school)...

After we paid the bill all of us decide to go to play "pool". By now, i got to know most of Rachele's form 6 frens..One of them was Rachele's cousin's cousin...hehhe..Really funny guy...Do you know what happen when i enter the entertainment shop??!!I walk in the shop assuming that all of them knows how to play but...Haiz...sad to say they didn't know...They start hitting the ball with their own style..And let me tell u...it was funny..Wahahahah...I did had a good laugh...I wanna say that it is a little embarrassing but to have sure nice friend it was worth it....

And then later on, Sean came(lucky cause he was my ride home) he,Mun Yuan,Book Kai and Desmond open another table and started to play...Boy,u can really tell the difference when u see the two tables...

That was what happen on Saturday....WAIT!!!!!I forgot one detail...i saw him in IOI that day...Haiz...two weeks didn't see him adi..Then suddenly appear in front of me...didn't know how to react......

Well,i am now in college's library, waiting for my mom that's why i have time to write this blog...Today is the first day of college and i was happy to see everyone today...I hug most of my girlfriends..but Hui wouldn't let to hug her..Wuwuwuuwuwuw...i very sad.....Anyway,today's class are mostly about introducing the subject to us like whet we are going to learn in English class and what is statistic...haiz...that was boring....And then we mistakenly wore the wrong dress-code cause we thought that miss Ruth was going to teach us HS but then this term Miss LayBee was the one who is going to teach HS...Weird...(P.S:Mis Ruth is fatter,don't know what she did on her holiday...Hhehehe..Btw,i'm also fatter now..cause of just "lazing" around the house)

We were all taking photo's like crazy!!!that's because Lin says that we never take photos together...So, we started...


My whole group(but chee,Alfread,Eugene,Lai n Tristan weren't in*sad*)

~LCLY de us!!!~

Still remember her??!!My fren Diny Yang...who lost in playing cards but still very lc...some more like to say 'mut chat!!'(Cantonese)

Well,let me introduce all my normal girl friends in my group which is......

~Me n Hui Hui~
~Chermaine n Carmen~
.....but not these two....these two special case....
~Lin Lin n Diny~
Note:Lin is normal but influence by Diny yang...Hhehhe...
*Diny don't scold me oooo...
these is all of us in it...Dunno y jz now Tristan didn't join us jz now....
~leng leng de us~
That's all for today...See ya!!!

No comments: