Saturday, October 20, 2007

First she say "gimme gimme more, gimme gimme more......" then she goes "three months and i'mmmmmmmm still a sober...." and then "First u say u will then u say u wouldn't" and at last..."woah....yayay......"...
Wanna Know what is this all about?!!!! THAT was my sister singing like a maniac...And still going on.......Someone help me!!!!!
Anyway, i will have to do my best to ignore her....


Ok, i didn't get to update my blog since my brother is always using the computer. Luckily he's out tonight!!So, i went window shopping with Diny and Lin in Sunway Pyramid on Tuesday after fine dining in Santa Innes.


These were the pic that v took...




me,Diny and Lin


These are pictures of Lin and Diny in the changing room in Sub...i think i hear people knocking on the door...hahahha...i guess we spend too much time in there..When v went out, the shop keeper was like staring at us...so scary la..





~Jz Lin n Diny~




~Sexy Lin!!!~


Anyway, I'm suppose to pass up my CV and i still dunno what hotel to choose to go for my training la...Plus, my dad wants me to go to a kl hotel but i dun think i will go coz of the transportation...i dun wan to keep arranging who is going to send me to the hotel and all that..It's too troublesome for my family..So, maybe i will be going to Penang since i know some of my frens will be going there plus i can learn to be independent...But the sad thing is that i dun get to celebrate CNY with my family or maybe i dun even get to celebrate CNY coz my training is on Jan to Mac....haiz....So,i think i would be damn tired lo....


K la, dun wan to go on talking bout all these la...that pic down these is a pic of Carmen, Diny and me in the toilet...Yes, i also notice that gal like to take pic in the toilet...Till then i will see all of ya later k....Tata!!




~Cat~

No comments: