Wednesday, October 10, 2007


Do u know wat is the hardest thing that a person cannot change??!!!One of it is laziness..Y is it sooo damn hard for a person to help do some other's ppl responsibility/job when he/she also can get the benefit out of it??!!I mean come on!!

And who the hell told me that playing music instrument especially piano can make them a better person??????I am soo darn angry right now until i dunno even know wat am i typing!!!

Anyway,lying is also one of the behaviour a person cannot change...i mean i don't mind if u tell me straight to my face..at least i know how u feel or wat ever the reason is but DON'T lie!!!i really HATE ppl lying!!!!

Well,thats wat i'm thinking right now..so that's all..u know..i really really wanna use the four letter word but bcoz this is a public blog which all my friends can view it...so i think i should leave that out...lol..

No comments: