Monday, August 4, 2008

It was my off day today...
I didn't go out due to the laziness that is in me...
I have been doing a lot of thinking these few days..
=====
Y do people behave in such ways and y do they still do it when they know that it's not the right thing to do...
Recently at work, there is this girl that i came to know her true colours...
It's sad to know that the person that i once trust with everything she said to be a fake...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I know that this is life but still i can't accept
Y do people like to back-stab each other??
Y do people fall in love with the wrong person??
Y is there even a wrong person??
Can everyone finally find the right one???
---------------------------------------------------------------
Some many question to ask yet only few can answer...
So far, to me...there is none...
.
Some times, i really hope that we could all go back and be happy again..But what's the point???
We would all be sad and hurt again..History would repeat itself...
.
I have this close friend that was heartbroken...
She may not know it herself but some times in my eyes she seems desperate...
At times i really wanna slap her and shout " wake up to reality "!!!
But then at times i really wanna cry and tell her that there are still people that care truly for her...
.
Try and stop looking far and start by seeing people around u...Open ur eyes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can see it in their eyes that they really care for me...But yet what can i do for the things that all of u have done for me.......
.
One would change everything in his car for me
One would look for plasters like a maniac because i cut my hand
One would call me after a long days work and yet i hang up on him
One that would smile and be happy the whole day jz bcoz i send an sms to him
One would wake up early and send me to work
One that would start mumbling about me when his drunk
One would wait at a friend's place just so to that he could ask me whether i need a ride home..
.
So many things that once they were a stranger to me are willing to do and sacrifice for me..
And how can i repay them??
I have absolutely no idea
.
Is this what is happening in this world??
That once u fall for the wrong person and u have to suffer for that person for the rest of ur life
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Haix..This post is so fuck up i don't even know what was i trying to say anymore....
I'll have to get up early tomorrow..
.
Night every one....

No comments: