Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The minute she shouted "SO! I have to go now!!"
The trust and respect i have for her has already started to fade..
`
And the look on her face, that i will NEVER forget after a life time long
I wouldn't blame her thought, maybe i will do the same thing as she did on Tuesday, 5 August 2008...
`
After seeing that look on her face, my fear of not getting home that night was no longer troubling me..In place is her face of annoyed trying to get rid of me..
I got that msg and told her that she could go and that i will take care of myself...Even though i have no idea how..
`
I know that she as a friend have no obligation what so ever towards me...But in a way she will feel bad for doing that eventually therefore i told her that i will be find...on my own...
lol, the stupid part was that i was in KL, alone...no contact what so ever and was waiting for a stranger who don't know how i look like and i don't know how does he look like!! Plus, he can't contact me and he don't know where to look for me..
I was going to cry when suddenly i realise that i can no longer sit there and pity myself...I have to do something...
I'm not going to write it down here..Wanna know what i did??Then ask me lo~~hahahah...
`
Don't apologise
.
Don't feel bad coz it's not ur fault
.
U were being brought up like that and u can't help it for being u..
.
Some how, i wish Diny was there...
.
Anyway, today was one of my best friend's birthday..
She very leng lui one!!!
haix..And i forgot...
I'm sooooo sorry..i know it's the lamest excuse but still that's the truth...
I wanna let u know that i love u a lot and will miss u..
Take good care of yourself and don't party too much..

No comments: