Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka Day has just pass...



I went up to Genting on Saturday and just came back today...



Since i was working for 1 and a half month and so have totally neglected my family therefore i took the opportunity to spend a weekend with my family in Genting..



My sis had a hard time whether to follow us up to Genting.. Her excuses was that there was no room for her to sleep....




The reason why she says this??? Is bcoz she found out that we were going to stay in First World Hotel...



~~Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~




I can't remember how small is the room so i don't understand how was my sis feeling towards the trip until..........................








It may look BIG from the outside, but the inside.......................




The Corridor





The "big" TV




The bed for the 5 of us...

And.....





The toilet...








There's not basic amenities bsides this ^


Anyway,luckily we didn't plan to spend time in the room..We were out the while time...


My brother and sis spend their time in the theme park while me and my mom went shopping...hahha...^^


I met a friend of mine that i first got to know him when i was training...Apparently he was there alone..So, because feeling that he's a bit lonely having to spend time alone up in Genting, my parents ask him to join us for dinner...


After dinner we went out separate ways... My parents wanted to catch a "forty-wink" before the midnight show which was starting at 1.15 am while me and my sibling went on shopping... That time was like 10 at night...


The coincidence part was that when we were in Bum City, suddenly some one tap me from behind..and when i turn, there he was...Tai Lou~~~


lol.....


We didn't expect to see each other there thought...I know that he was in Genting but then i have no idea where he was..Hahha..What a small world...


Apparently he was up with his family..Most of them are girls so he was kinda feeling left out..


He join me and sibling later...While gallivanting around the place, suddenly Tai Lou told me that there was a concert in the out door theme park..Apparently the theme park was open to public...But of course not the rides la..For the sake of the concert....


When we were there, Henley ( i think he was the runner up from Superstar) was performing....


After that, we went a looooooooooog loooooooooog way up to the place where he told me that there would be fire works~~


Excuse me, just to let u know all the time was in my 3 inch high heels ok..i was practically walking the whole day and HE takes me using the steep road le...lol


But there were lots of ppl going there too..


We count down over there and one thing i can say that the ppl there were so anti-social


Whether the count down or shouting merdeka, the crowd was very in cooperative..
The hosts eventually gave up and just proceed...lol



But the fire works was beautiful~~~


Something really funny happen thought...


While we were enjoying the display of fire work, suddenly my brother came to my side and said


" Who let go gas!!??"


Sure enough, within seconds there was the deadly smell...Hahhahaha...


Sooo potong stim le....


Anyway, after the show, Tai lau lead the way back to the cinema...


From they, we went out separate ways while i wait for my parents....


We brought the premier tickets instead of the normal ones...The tickets have free popcorn, drink and snack each so it was muck more worthy then the normal tickets..


We watch the Babylon A.D



The movie was not bad but the the ending was ridiculous...

But besides the ending the whole movie was great...

If ur a fan of action pack then i recommend u to watch this show...

The next morning, i went for a little shopping in Elianto and spend the rest of my time chilling with Tai Lou....in the garden...lol...

My sibling were enjoying themselves in the theme park as usual and my parents..well..u should know where they went right??

So, that all...i wonder what am i going to do for the next whole month...I'm waiting for Diny to come back to Thailand thought..I'm kinda scare that she couldn't get back due to the riot in Bangkok..Most of the airport are closed according to my mom...Haix....

Oh ya, before i for get...Check out Kenny sia's blog..The post

"What Makes A Malaysian A Malaysian"

at

http://www.kennysia.com/







No comments: