Monday, August 25, 2008

It's been only 2 days

And i miss my restaurant A LOT!!!

The first day i woke up which was a Sunday, i feel...empty..

Like it's wrong to be at home on a Sunday...

Today i spend my whole day ironing my family clothes..But still i can't finish..It's like an never ending clothes that have to be iron..
Anyway, to most people a month and a half is a very short period of time..

But i spend that much time to grow to know a new family in El Cerdo..




With out realising it, they have become part of my daily life..




I wake up every morning, goes to work and start my day..




I would then start my daily choruses and then break the silents in P3 where Max would be doing his work...




I really miss doing that though...




I was really happy that on our last day, Max told all three of us that he will miss us all...




I have learn lots from El Cerdo..




Even though there are people that aren't true to me but still in a way, I'll miss them very very much...




I didn't expect boss to give us presents and treat us in Werner's....




I didn't know that they would be so warm on the day that we leave...








On my last day, i hugged everybody...But it didn't help to decreases the feeling of me missing them in the future...




It really was a sad feeling at that time...




When we were at Werner's enjoying ourself i suddenly look down..




I saw Boss sitting alone...




It drawn to me that his daughter has just left and went back to Penang and now three of us are leaving...




I went down and talk to him...




He have this sadness in his eyes that makes me wanna cry...




Haix....




Anyway, Max gave us our last lecture before we leave..I didn't know that he will miss us...




But for sure i will miss him...He was the one who helped me when ever i needed help...




I told him that, and he said it was his duty to help us...hahahh...



The big family....




Our last toast



Max with us



Boss~~

I already am missing u...



The nephew, Stephan and me..

The reason why I'm smiling like that it's because

Lin and Diny is saying

"one, two, three, smileeeeee....." in a monotone...

hahahaha..It was so funny...

The reason y??

Coz when Stephan was taking pic for us he does that and he blames the Chinese for doing it...

lol....




This is us with the super Carmen...

We were outside Werner's taking photo while waiting for the guys to show up...



Jacky!!! He was part of the family when suddenly he got transfer to Werner's...


I really miss him!!!


=========================================================



OKie, this is a photo of three of us before we started drinking....


Diny refuses to drink because she knows that she will get drunk fast...

She was drinking Sprite...


So.........


Picture is better then a million words~~

The three of us~~~

Me and Lin after awhile......



Us before we go back...Hahah...


Don't worry, we were just fooling around....


And FYI, we were still sober...


IN the end, Diny was the one who drove...Coz she was the only one alcohol free...

Hahhaha....

We went Yam Cha afterwards...

Diny went home adi...

K la, i think I'll be going back to the restaurant soon..hahahah...

Till then..Bye~~

No comments: