Monday, June 8, 2009

Had my management class today..
Surprisingly i didn't feel sleepy..haha

Today's class was about communication...
Maybe it's because i really wanna know more about that..
Something about communication interest me...like reading body language...

Anyway, i played this game today..where the first person was suppose to pass a sentence to ten other persons. And the sentence have to be the exact one until the last person.
Do u think it's possible??
C'est pas possible, non?!
lol
My group sentence was
.....
........
"Betty went to the market to buy some vegetables but left it on the table of her mother's house."
........
......
U know what it became after ten person passing the msg???
......
......
"Daddy went to the market to buy vegetables and left them at mother's house."

U see what i mean???
Only ten person passing the msg and the name Betty became Daddy...
it was hilarious~~

I recommend that we play this game in party's~~
haha
damn fun!!

Anyway, my finals are near..
my books are still hibernating as well as the owner~~

and sorry guyz...
i know i have ffk u guyz countless times this term..
but forgive me as i dun have much time with all the assignments and assessments as well as family gatherings...

Dun worry, I'll make it up to u on my holidays ya~~
love ya!!


No comments: