Sunday, June 28, 2009

May the King Of Pop rest in peace...



I really can't believe that he just died like that..
i was really waiting for his come back...
well, i admit that i wasn't going to buy his tickets(coz it's so darn expensive...) but still??!!
How could he just DIE!!!

haix...
anyway, lots has been happening in my life..
my best fren jz flew away this morning..
i was so scare that i would miss talking to her, i actually stayed up all night...lolx..
U see her flight is at 7 in the morning so she would have to leave 4 in the morning...
I miss her already...

all my best frens are away from me now...
*sob sob*

i guess i have to pull it together...
n also...
I'm dead broke now...
my mom suddenly wants me to pay of all the debts that i owe her....
n trust me it's no small amount..considering she's my mom..
Zzzz..

I'm going to start work 2mrw!!!
so dunno what to expect...
again have to go through this kind of no life...everyday in and out of the office...
with no time for myself or my family....



No comments: