Friday, June 5, 2009

I BANG my car
....
.....
....
AGAIN

and this time is with the new car..
i wouldn't list out the details coz it's too painful for me...

I'm fine just in case ur asking how am i...
which no body did...
reason??
my sister quote
"coz u bang so many times adi"
so like that lo...

i damn sad....as well as scare...
So what i did???
I went to my small brother...
wanted his presents so that i feel better...
even though he did really say any cheerful words that were suppose to make me feel better..but still talking and fooling around with him makes me feel better...
I kept on saying that he was not caring enough for his beloved sis...and u know what he shoot back???
He said
"u try and compare they all(my sis and parents all in the room watching tv) and me, see who give u more care??"
well
i can't argue with that can i??
lol
anyway, he let fool around with him so....i feel much more better....haha

I got a good scolding from mes parents mais i'm still ok...
i think i'm going to e-mail my big bro and deliver the news myself..

>_<

No comments: