Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I have been do busy with my life recently that i totally have abandon this blog.
me unlike other people, even in their busies time are able to update frequently..lol..
First i was busy finishing up all my assignments.
then comes all the assessment
and then after all that i thought i can finally relax...
BUT!
my placement for my industrial training was rejected..
haix..
so i started looking for another placement.
Luckily for me, i was accept the second time around..
n now, I'm busy AGAIN with my finals...

Oh ya, did i mention that my new furniture for my room came....2 or 3 days ago??!!
me and my sis had to move out of our room so that the furniture can be fix...and the worst part is that my things are all around that place(as if my house is not already messy) and i have to have my finals in like ONE day!!!!

All this while, i have been pushing away all the invitation by friends..
n trust me a lot of them...
but then the bad part was that i said i would make it up to them...
n so...there are a lots of making up to do...

I have been going out a lot...n not going for the entertain stuff but OUT to study.
My dad was making lots of noise and said that i was always out..(by that u know what parents means right??!!)
U know what?!
I'm very stress right now..
I know some may say that it's jz little things and that i was stress about all the wrong things...
like instead of stressing about going out with which friend,
i should stress about my finals..

I'm sure all of u would now be sighing while thinking that i was being ridiculous...
no matter what i say..
but u know what? u guyz wouldn't understand how i feel...

Anyhow, i went out with my brother today!
I think it's the first time..haha..
he trick me into buying him lunch in A&W at the Petrol station near BK5...
Spending time with him reminds me of myself in away...
lol, the way he talks as well as teasing me...
ACTUALLY he was using the exact same words to mock me!! WTH!!

so anyway, this is just a random post.
wanna jz type something
i feel kinda down now...
no idea why..

u know the feeling sometimes u wonder what ppl around u, thinks about u?
whether they really mean what they say?
well...I'm in that mood now...
n i jz hate it!!...
i think i need a fren now...
haix...
some1 jz call me la...
I DAMN SAD LA...the worst part is that i dunno y....

No comments: