Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

hey people~
How was everybody's halloween??
Well, mine was magnificent ~~

Although i'm suppose to be studying now..
coz it's my midterm now..
plus i have a presentation tomorrow, but i haven't started on my slides yet..
This is sooo not me...
Anyway, wanted to update a bit on my Halloween party ^^
As thought i didn't dress up~~
but the my frens did~
So, enjoy~


~Dress as a priest~

The group of Asians
there's 2 joker


The howties~

Playboy Bunny ^^

I dun know what are they suppose to be..
Females gangster?!


Twin babies

My lovely sayang on the right~

Pac Man

The supervisors~


BIG baby


Snow White ^^

Charlie Chaplin

Half naked-Policeman

The girls giving free hug~


Drinks at the Zen Bar

Angels drinking beer ^^

Seriously I have no idea what is he suppose to be~

The DJ on the left~

No comments: