Monday, November 8, 2010

Friday Nite and Bern Trip

A nite out with my peeps coz Module 2 is over!! and
Bern Trip on Saturday~

So, we went to a bar, i totally forgot what was the name,
all of us, started drinking..
and yes, we played 'truth or dare' (I still hate that game)
lucky for me i drank a lil and was like tipsy ^^
was force to do something out of my conform zone...

so, photos speaks louder than words~~




and yes, I still hate this game...
it took me forever to win this ><
And next,
a trip to Bern~~~
We have to meet up at 9 in the morning..
and then off we go~~
went and visited the bear bear that Bern is famous for..
I haven't got the photos yet~ haix...my frens loo..
u know i vy poor de la, no camera..and every1 of them here carry DSL...
So! some photos that I manage to squeeze from them~~
We were hungry, so we stop by a bread shop(WE HAD NO CHOICE!!)
So, onwards to the bear bear~~


It was a long walk...
stop awhile to rest and take photos!!


A candid shot of me...


In the shop, the shoes are just so adorable ^^

Most of the shops are underground,
it;s so weird...
it's as though we go down and do black market selling or something..lolx..


The view of all the bear bear is staying ^^

Bear bear!!


Group photos




How was ur week end??
Hope to read updates from ppl i care about ^^
peace out!


No comments: