Thursday, November 25, 2010

Class Dinner

I had a class dinner on Monday night...
We all had to be in the restaurant at about 7 in the evening...
It was RAINING!!! i just hate the weather~~ oh btw, it's snowed today...like for a few minutes..lolx...but it is definitely snowing tomorrow...
So, back to the class dinner~
everyone was there but a few absent..i guess they really think that they can't fit in with the bunch of us~lolx..



Lovely Oksana~~ ^^


The guys wif the 3 hao po behind~~


Miss Jekatarina, Liza and Daniel...
Daniel is the party boy btw..he encourage me to have another shot..==
oh ya, that was after the dinner..i'll tell u later...

The girls ^^
with my beloved Ili~~

The Looooong table


Mr Just and Oksana


who else..it's jz me..
oh ya, ppl, plz tell me by looking at this pic..
have i gone fat??><



* ALL of us *

So after dinner, we went straight to a pub down the road...
I'm not going to specify what happen that night..
lolx,
i can only remember fragments of it...
But i remember that i had a tequila shot and went back home wif Ili..
we were singing and feeling very happy...
or rather i was ..hahhaa...
i think i was drunk..
note: i have class at 8 in the morning~
and yes, i had a headache the next day...

u know what i did when i got back??
i went into my room and then i went back out..and straight to Juno's room...ahahhhahaha
i was tipsy and i started mumbling about all stuff...
and when i was finally done and decide to go back down he grab me for doing a facial mask...==
Imagine!! in the middle of the night!!
he force me to do face mask with him??!!
i can't even stand straight at that time and he help me to wash my face...hahah...
i was jz lying there falling asleep~
eventually i fall asleep and woke up when he said it was done...
that was my Monday ^^

Till then folks~


No comments: