Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Art Class

So, I just had my first art class after i finish my first module which was literature class...
you must be wondering why in the world I need to take this course as it has nothing to do with hospitality or business...
and I'm sorry to disappoint you, coz i'm not give u a good reason for having this course..lolx..
my lecture just says that this can help us be a better person.. and it helps us to think creatively~
Most of us in the class thinks that this course is just a waste of time as we DO NOT see what the artist see..let me give u an example; but before that please prepare urself as some of the picture are not suitable to be view under 18..it's so unbearable..i didn't even wanna see it again, but because i wanna let all my dear frens know what i have been through, so here it is~~

So! the examples of one of the WORLD'S FAMOUS and EXPENSIVE paintings is


A painting by Lucian Freud
which sells for
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
17 million Pounds!!!!

So, next up is a painting name
"The Origin of the World"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i think i change my mind,
those who are of weak soul jz stop scrolling,
I'm afraid u will have a heart attack
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seriously?!
Ur still scrolling?!
Well, it's ur choice then,
but dun expect to see like some sort of building bcoz of it's title ya!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I warn ya!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tah dah~~

Origin of the world
by Gustave

So, enough of nudity..lolx..
actually through out the whole class there are lots more..
but i shall end ur misery shall I..lolx

Next,
the lecturer wants us to identify weather the paintings are drew by an animal or an artist...
U might think that it is easy..
but trust me, it's not!!
I'll let u try~

animal or artist?
Some people shouted animal, some shouted artist~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lecturer: Animal, it's an elephant painting


Next up,
animal or artist?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's animal;
Chimpanzee painting


Ok, getting very frustrated now?
well, how about this~
.animal or artist?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ready?
it's an Abstract Painting by an artist

This should be easy~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's an abstract painting by
Piet Mondrian

We are almost done,
i think most of u would get this right~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's an elephant painting

So! that's it...
I'm not going to ask u which is this..coz it's too obvios~
if u can get this wrong...
well, i duno what to say adi.lolx

It's a painting by
Paul Klee



Oh ya, before I forget..
there was this are artist that went and shit into a can and sells it~!
I know it's ridiculous~~
go search it if u dun believe me ^^
google "Artist Shit"

Ciao~~



No comments: