Monday, December 17, 2007

At last i got a chance to update my blog...
Well, yesterday was a long day for me..it was my first time traveling alone to overseas...so it was kinda scary..ha ha...Anyway,i got to Paris yesterday at about 7 and luckily James was already there...And when i got to ze house i was greeted by Ghislaine...
And you know wat...James ask me to call home and so i called..And then when i talk to my mom she was like asking me whether am i behaving myself???!!!!! I mean, come on mom~~i just got here...
Anyway i when to sleep right after that...When i was sleeping comfortably, suddenly a black furry thing touch me...that my friends didn't woke me...u know what did??!! a purring sound jz by the side of my ear!!!!!and when i open my eyes nothing was there...And the most frightening part is that when i look up(i have to explain my position to u now so that u can understand...i'm now lying down,when i woke up i was still lying but i look down and when i say look up meaning looking above my head) where was i just now.... Oh ya, when i look up i saw a shadow of a bloody big cat wif it's bloody green eyes looking at me...Wat the heck!!!!i know that they have a cat but this is a different one i can assure u....it's damn horrifying!!!!that was the 1st time...At that time i was soooo tired i thought i was having a bad dream and so i put the blanket over my hear and fall back asleep and the second time i woke up is bcoz there something on top of me...When i open my eyes, that bloody cat is standing right on top of me!!!!! i mean wat the hack does it want from me!!!!And so,i gave up sleeping coz i was really shock this time...
After that i when shopping wif Ghislaine and William while James went and shop for his stuff...We were suppose to meet up at a place after an hours time but then we didn't realize that it was already an hour and a half...When we got there,James wasn't there...And so,we went shopping again...U know how was it like shopping in France??!! it was tiring...coz i dun understand a damn thing their talking about and everything is in french!
Anyway,after they have satisfied shopping we when back to the car park...And to my surprise the car wasn't there anymore...Haiz,i can never understand wat are they thinking...I dunno how like he knows that we will be there that time, James showed up wif his car..
"Finally i can get home now"I thought...but James park his car to a side...And everyone in the car was speaking in French...i could understand whats happening....i thought there were fighting...
And finally Ghislaine told me that James went out just now and took a ticket again and now we can't get out bcoz it's not 15 minutes yet...
She says that in France, u have to park the car for at least 15 minutes to have free parking if less that that time then u will have to pay!
And so,v waited...James couldn't wait so he went down and buy a CD...Then, another thing happen...William and Ghislaine started talking...i couldn't understand wat were they talking about but i can see that William was angry at something..After awhile, William got out of the car slamming the door....Ghislaine told me that William brought her a book for Christmas but she didn' t know..and when he was in the shops he ask her whether she likes this kind of books and then she says i dun have time to read a book...
"GREAT!! coz that's wat i brought u for Christmas!!"
"Is that y his so angry for??!!!" was the first thing i was thinking about...i mean if a person tells me that she dun like a certain thing and i accidentally bought her that present then i would go shopping again and give away that present...Whats there to be angry about???!!!
Haiz...Anyway,he came into the car again and they started taking AGAIN...Then u know what happen?? he turn around and ask me whether do i like a book or not???
"#~@#@~#**FCUK, y does he have to bring me into this matter,i dunno anything and plus i dun like books as a present...NO!!!! i dun like books" was wat was in my mind that moment...
What was i suppose to say???????!!!!!!!!!!!! he was looking at me and so i said yes, i love books...Hahah...I'm a freaking lier...
And later we went back home safely....Ghislaine says shes going to a friends house to pick Jeffery up i didn't wanna be close wif William so i said i would like to follow her...When we got home i dunno y i couldn't open my eyes....i was so sleepy...and they were eating goose liver AGAIN...Ghislaine ask me to taste it...eeeeerrrrerr...i have to swallow a glass of wine.....he had dinner and i went to bed on the other side..
i was suppose to go shopping today but then i got lazy so maybe 2mrw...i went for a little walk just now... And i experience my 1st snow this year...So u can imagine how cold is it...
That's all for now.....I'll see all of ya when i get back k...
BB!!!!!!!!!

No comments: