Thursday, December 20, 2007

I just finish my dinner with the french...
Guess what?yes,i have to play dumb again..Well i found out 5 facts about French
****
Fact 1:If u dun know French, DON'T go to France
Fact 2:If u don't know about wine, dun mention to the French
Fact 3:If i do learn about wine then make sure your good at it(Zhi Lin u can do it!!)
Fact 4:If u have to go to France plz get use to eating cheese and raw meat
Fact 5:U must learn to drink wine when ur have a meal with the French..
****
Do u know because my cousin know that i have to learn French next year,he told everyone at the table...And everyone starts looking at u and speaking French...
The only one that i can is
"Catherine" which is my name and i have to look at them every time they say my name and smile.....
I'm going crazy over here!!!!some1 please come and save me!!!!!!!
OKie....That's all..i just wanna find a place where i can talk...and this is the place closes to talking....Thank u all for listening...Hahaha....

No comments: