Thursday, December 20, 2007

a horrible day

i dunno how other ppl feels about it but traveling alone sucks!!!!!!!!
i mean this the 1st time i shop alone, eat alone, talk alone and even taking the train in a foreign country alone!!!Heck,i'v been talking to myself all the way!!!!!
Any how,let me start wif what happen to me the day b4 yesterday....Well,i went shopping that day...but that's not the main point....The point is that my nephew(yes and yes it's nephew not cousin,i'll explain later) wants me to go and watch him play rugby...So, i thought it could be fun watching them play since i have never really witness a real match b4................BUT can u imagine a cute little gal(luckily she have fats to protect her) is wearing as thought she have never wore clothes b4 and yet STILL feel cold?!
And you know what?! i can't even see what are they doing on the field and for goodness sake it's -2°C!!!!!!!!!!!Plus,i dun understand a single word they r shouting(the players) and talking(the audience)....So allllllllll that night i have to play dumb again...
After that match i thought my nightmare was over BUT...........
Haiz........
Haiz.........
they have a farewell party....And all the rugby player attack(yes i really mean attack) the food...And so i have to play dumb again and find a quiet spot to stand while they all ate the food...After the meal, Ghrislaine have to send a gal home...And later William says that she have a "wonderful" dog n he wants me to go look at it.....When she open the dog.....OMG!!!!!! Out came the BIGGEST DOG i have ever seen in my entire 18 years life!!!!!!!I'm not kidding!!!!! It's around my stomach height, if it's jumps it will be taller then me by a head...
That was the whole day...nothing much happen on Tuesday...so I'll talk about today....
Today i went to Paris.....Alone....i repeat alone.....And amazingly i got home in one piece.....Hhahahahahahaha.....
Well,it didn't went really well but i'll tell u the whole story....
i wanted to go to the Chàtelet area and Ghrislaine gave me a train route and says that the train goes directly to the place that i wanna go...
It started off early in the morning Maria(i guess that's her name)(Ghrislaine's friend which speaks good English but curse a lot) fetch me and send me to the train station which is Saint Quentin and then she says that i have to get off at a station to change to Chàtelet Les Halles which is the station that i wanna go....But then it happen so fast that i forgot what was the name of the station that i'm suppose to get off....So i tried calling Maria but the it couldn't get through so i started to worry and have no choice but to call Ghrislaine( coz i know that she get panic easily) and after a long asking and answering and checking she finally know where was i and told me to get off at St Michel,she says dun have to change(these 2 adults is giving me headache).........
Anyway,when i reach there most of the shops are not open so i went gallivanting...And i dunno how i end up at the Notre-Dame....After spending some time in there. i went out and ate some biscuits and all the pigeons came to me at last i got fet up and i change a place to continue..i was at peace a while but then suddenly a guy bside me started feeding the birds...the birds seems to be very comfortable with him..he can even put the bread in his mouth and the birds can and eat it...Hahaha...it was fun looking at it...And oh ya?talking about it...i remember something...i dun get to take a photo of him...u know y???coz my camera ran out of battery!!!!!!(daddy how can u give me alll the battery which is empty)So,so for the rest of the day i dun get to take any photo...So sad....Anyway,today was a tiring day....
Something happen when i came back....i was suppose to be back by 6 but then i THOUGHT i got on to the wrong train so i got off but then it appears that i was on the right train so i waited for the next train...the problem is that i can't call Maria coz Ghrislaine cell is an old modal that can't read number so every time when she call me i can't get her number....And when i got there it was already 7.40...She was so angry and frustrated....i know that she have to pick her children up at 6.30 sharp....i understand...i really feel bad for being late but then she apologise to me saying that she was really worried and that she's not angry...But i know that deep down inside i have been a burden to her....I'm sorry.....
that's all that happen for today...Oh ya,i got a pair of high heels which is vy vy vy vy high...hahahha....Guess how much??!!

No comments: