Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Today is Christmas for me!!!!!!
well;first of all i wanna say joyeux Noel to everyone...now let me tell u how was my day on Christmas eve..
Well,i woke up late(again)..and i check the other side,there was no one there so i went on the com..while i was at it for a while the door sudenlly open and in came William with the phone in his hands and was shouting at me with these words " Wat do u wanna eat fm Mc!!!!"
I was like wat the heck wat wrong with u??!!! may be i was showing a puzzle face and William repeat the question in the softer tone..And when i still didn't reply he shouted "faster!!!"..;and i couldn't think much at the moment so the only thing that pop out in my head was CHICKEN...
After that,he went out straight back the the other side, talking on the phone in French in an almost shouting tone...
then later,Ghislaine came back with Geoffrey with the Mc..And lots of lots of stuff...It's like she brought the whole shop!!!!i'm not exxagerating but it's true!!!!Anyway,after that everybody have to help clean up the house coz James cousin Carena and family is arriving that day...And that was the whole day...they were suppose to arrive at 9 so v can have out Christmas eve dinner with them but then there were a flight delay and they arrive here at 12.30 midnight...So,v finish dinner at about 3 in the morning....
Oh i forgot to mention to u that when they arrive.....Haiz.....i was so cham.....
i became the invincible gal...Imagine i was at the middle and Rachel(one of Carena's daughter) was on my right and William was on my left...he didn't even says excuse me and he just push me away!!!!! and then Geoffrey behind me push me aside(again) and went to the gals...
i mean i dun mind all the greetings and the warm welcome but dun push me aside!!!!it looks like i'm so pathertic...**Snift*** i vy sad la..if my family was here then at least i can stick to them instead of being push around like a ball...mummy,i'm being bullied...=( (can u even call that a bully)
Anyway,the kids(william,geoffrey,rachel and Laura) conquer the room that i was staying and i was so sleepy coz it was 4 in the morning...William says that he's not sleepy and so everybody played all night in that room and i slept in the boys room..Haha!!!that was good,coz u know y??? i have been sleeping on the air bed for like one week or so and the bad thing is that the air leeks out and i have to pump it up again...that day was a good night sleep!!!!So happy!!!okie that's for now..i'm goanna have dinner on the other side so I'll update u all about my Christmas day k...
Till then see u all!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

No comments: