Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ok,now it's 2 of December 2 in the morning adi...wakakakka...so that means my bday is over lo...let me tell u how did my day started yesterday....
First i have to get up early for the interview that I'm suppose to go for training on Jan..but the night b4 i can't even get a proper sleep..i got up every hour from my nightmares...My god!!then PP,me,Seen Chew and Silvia went to KL and had our breakfast...that is the first time i saw prostitutes..
Anyway,then v got to my hotel(Dorsett Regency Kuala Lumpur) and then v hang out in that hotel for a bit...coz they wanna accompany me ma...since no one fr my group is in the same hotel as me...then later,they took off to Sheraton Imperial leaving me behind..And so,i waited for Grace to turn up...It was almost 10.30 when she finally show up...
But the thing was, the minute that i met up with her Mr. Shati appear fr no where and show us the way..hahaha...So fr there v fill up some form and then v went in for then interview lo...it took us approximately 30 min per person...And then PP called and said that he's don't with his interview and he's coming to pick me up...
When the time v got back to Sheraton Imperial Diny and Silvia was done then they hop in and off v go...First v wanted to go to Pavilion..but then PP have to return the car since his mother need the car desperately so v switch to Seen Chew's car lo...
And that my dear frens is my first time experiencing Seen Chew's driving..it wasn't THAT bad..u can feel that he can control his car very well..so it was ok..but the sad part was that it took us about 1 hour to find a damn bloody parking space in 1U!!
Then v watch the Kingdom...which is quite ok la..i wanted to watch Enchanted..but then sold out...*sad*..Diny said that she was vy tired so she went home herself and skip the movie...Due to certain reasons Seen Chew have to rush home therefore after the movie i headed home...That was around 7 i think...
Well, i thought my bday will end like that...but....i got a call fr a fren...he ask me out to have dinner..well,since i haven't had one so wat the hell...he said that he got bored of eating in puchong so he wans to go some where far...and u know wat??we went all the way to Kepong to makan..and of course with his frens la...Do u wanna know wat the fun part is??!!his driving!!!OMG!!!i wanna die adi..but yet it's sooooo exciting..do u know how is his driving??he drives as fast as he can normally above 80 and so close to the car that i can even see the stain on the car!!!Seriously..But is was heck of a fun man...ahahaha..i dun mind doing that ones in awhile...he treat me for the dinner..It was kind of him...and i meet some of his frens which was hell of a funny guys...the after that he tear down the road again and went yam cha near my area...that's my whole day...interesting huh...
I wanna thank those who wishes me happy bday!!!i really love u all for it..Especially Chermaine..she called and wish me and the she msg me and then she calls me again to find out how did my interview go...This is wat i call Fren!!!well,other too care about me..hahaha...unlike some ppl that i treat them like my best fren also didn't EVEN wish me..haiz...disappointment...oh, u know wat...i thought i dun have a cake to eat for my bday this year....sad case..but then suddenly my brother brought back a cake for me~~~
*happy happy*

No comments: