Monday, November 3, 2008


Assignments assigmnets assignments~~~
Everyday busy with the deadline...
My house only have one com...so me and brother are always fighting over the com...

Anywa, time flies when we are busy..
Saturday was our second gathering...
It was held in Station 1(opposite IOI mall)
Elaine book the place for 8 person...But then turn out there were more then 15 person..lol

Anyway, i'll let the pic do the talking...








What are these guys looking at????


It was MU v HUL!!! ok, i don't deny that i did get very excited when the ball when in...
But then it was my first time seeing a ball went in and MU went straight in and kick the call out..So not fair...But luckily it was a goal...hahaha...
The game was a close one..lol..jian yong was so frustrated when he notice that i was supporting the other team..lol...

Right before we leave...


The two were busy writing the comment paper...
and trust me..it was ridiculous comments..




Emo-ing??!!!



Yesterday was all souls day...
The whole family went to the graveyard...
Every year, my mom will take us using the long way to get to my grand ma's grave...lol...it's not that she didn't it on purpose but the she forgot..lol...
And every year she will say..
" okie, next time when we are her look for that tree"
but every year we forgot to look for that tree that is especially tall...
the last grave that we visited was my grand pa's grave...
looking at his photo brings back lot's of memories...
he was always there for me...
and when he past away..i was there...

It's still fresh from my memories....
He was still breathing a second ago and next thing i know he was gone....
It was 12 years ago...i was only 7 years old...
my aunt told me that i don't have to go to school that day...
i didn't understand why everyone was crying...
everyone in the family had to wear socks and follow my grand pa's body that was in the van.
We had to walk a distance before everyone got on to the car....
At that time i was having fun as i didn't know what was happening...

now come to think of it..it was very silly of me...

Grand pa, I will always miss u.....


No comments: