Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's been a hectic week and i thought after this week my life would be more relaxing..
Mais!!!
i was so wrong!!
The next week is even more busier..
Haiz...
i have to food promotion rehearsal, English presentation. English assessment, tea talk, finance account assessment, and F&B report...
Some many things to do yet so little time...
And yes as all of u know i went to the Genting trip...
And the comment still goes on...
Today was an ok day..
But the highlight of the day was Tony!!!

"Fantastic"
"Have a nice day"

Those same class with me will know what does it means...lol..

So, food promotion is only 2 weeks away...
but unfortunately at that time, my whole family wouldn't be in M'sia..haiz...
So, i'll be heading up to genting AGAIN...
that means i have shorter time to finish my assignments.....

Oh ya, i did a really bad thing to day..
i was very cruel of me to ask Grace to go away..
Haix...i' soo sorry
Je suis desole..
but it wasn't all my fault ma...me and Louis were talking..and then she jz stand there...
i said y dun u go down??
And she reply that she wanna stand there..
Haix...i feel sorry for her and ask her to sit lo...
then i immediately regret it...
k la, no more nonsense adi la...

je veux manger des sushi
j'aime des sushi




No comments: