Sunday, November 16, 2008

Even thought i had lots to do but then i went up to Genting again~

My family will be away AGAIN this year for my birthday..so my mom decided to treat me at the Coffee Terrance...
I've been there once, and since i eat a lot and i love all kinda food so what better place to treat me??!!

Oh did i mention that Coffee Terrance is a buffet style restaurant...



This are the different counters~~
Notice there is ALWAYS someone in there...lol



i got so fed up that i scolded him..
and voila~~ no more Nicholas!!!



this one my cute cute de Daddy!!
haha

After dinner me and my sibling went around snapping photos

The balcony...
Nicholas trying to act cool...


Crazy sister posing...

Me and daddy
Me and my sis~

The three of us....


my cup of tea..




The next day, we came down and join my brother for dinner at my favorite restaurant in Peel Road which is famous for it's Steam Fish!!!wakakakaka

Later, my mom brought me a cake so that i can 'blow cake'...
These are the photos....


I was trying very hard not to blow the candles..lol..Bcoz i was so happy, i accidentally blow the candles~~
That's y in this photo i was trying to stay as far away from the cake...
lol...Dumb...




Ok, this photo actually took a VERY long time to take..Haiz...i have to actually pose there...





My koko and Xiea Kee brought me this...
i have no idea what it is..but it looks nice~~lol
Thanks u guys..
Love it!!


I haven't finish my English presentation yet...
Haiz..Some one plz save me....










No comments: