Wednesday, November 5, 2008


Check it out!!y is it empty???
Coz all the information is in the website~~
Interesting huh..

Anyway, beside having problem with the food promotion..i have some issues of my own too..
Recently me and Diny had an argument...
Because of this certain person which i don't feel like mentioning here...
Most of the fault was that particular person... Diny was confuse as she don't understand am i angry at her and not that person...
To be honest, i don't really care about that person any more as she don't listen or take my advise..So, i was think what the hell..since u don't listen, why do i care??!!
I was mad at Diny because she didn't defend herself and let that person talk her into it..
Anyway, that's already past..
Yet another day to forgive and forget...
2mrw!!! will be the law assignment presentation!!!!
We only had ONE,UN,SATU practice!!!! but i just wanna get it over with...
Less one burden...
I'm still looking for my english articles...
So far I've got 25 adi..another 15 to go...Some body plz help..
.....Dying here.....



No comments: