Wednesday, November 26, 2008



I just read Reagan's blog..
Actually he isn't the only one to have this problem...
Most of us do...
Only thing is that some of us show it and the other just keeps it to themselves..

"Ignorance is bliss"
I find that the saying is very true as i get older
Have u encounter something like u hate or dislike that person but u have to pretend to like them??or may be just act as thought there are no problems between each other??

In high school, if i dislike that person i would just tell that person off and never to speak to that person again..but in college?? i find that lots of people just pretend to have no problem and that's when the back-stabbing begins, and i'm horrified to find that i'm also behaving that way...

It's sad to know that the actual world is like that...
The dream that i had when i was little is no longer going to come true
I have to grow up and build a wall around myself just so that i don't get hurt..

I once had a friend before,
she made a statement saying that she choose certain friends because they were there for her...
It was hurtful at first( to me and the others)..but then lots of them(friends) said y would i wanna get upset over this??? It's her way of life, get over it...

Recently I'm(my batch) organizing a food promotion...
We have a lots of problem...
We had arguments...
But i thought this was suppose to be fun....
Haix..
I once organize a prom for my secondary school...And believe me, it was totally different..
I'm totally lost now..
I don't dare to expect anything now..
as i am scare that the higher i climb the harder that i would fall...

P.S: My friend Diny just lost all of her notes..
If u find anything that belongs to her
Please return it back to her ya....
She's in a total devastating mood now.
..

No comments: