Monday, June 23, 2008

After the last paper we all wanted to celebrate..That was the first time I went out with Group 1...and also the first time Nikki join us..it was a memorable day..
It's kinda sad to see that my group don't really ask her to join out gathering or celebration...
......
I still remember at the beginning of the term Mr. Patrick ask me to "take" Nikki in to our group..get her involve in our group..
At first i didn't realize what does it when i notice that we do everything without involving her...Slowly group 3 accepted her but still she wasn't comfortable with us..

So, on Friday 20th of June 2008, was the first time she went out with me!!!!

I'm actually very happy as i think that she is a friend that i cannot ignore...
At times she can be adorable, and some times smart..hahha...the most main reason that i really really like her is that she can understands what I'm trying to deliver...
Because some times i have difficulty using words to describe my opinion..and i always try very hard to make my friends to understand what I'm trying to deliver...Lol, i don't know whether to say that I'm dumb or Nikki is smart...She just seem to know what I'm talking about...lol...

Anyway, we all went(G1:Shanon, Su Fen, Jay; G2:Sean, Nikki, Diny, Zhi Lin and me) to watch Made of Honor.


It's a really nice movie...if u really like romance...
If the guys have a choice of watching Incredible Hulk or Made of Honor, which movie do u think they would choose...U do the math...
Anyway, Diny and Lin was melting in the cinema...lin was sitting bside me and i can hersaying words like "aww, that's so cute~" every time that guy did something to make the girl happy...
lol, and on my other side there's Nikki curl up like a prawn...i thought she was asleep..hahha..But when i ask her she told me that she was very very cold...
....
Anyway, all of us went for lunch in Sake Sushi..It was my first time there..
The restaurant can be categorised as a self service restaurant as everything is automatic...
Every table there is a screen and a mouse..The customers just have to click on the menu and the confirm the wait for the server to serve....And the drinks?? If the customer orders green tea, they can refill the hot water themselves as there is a hot water tap available at the side..
Lin didn't join us for lunch cause she was waiting for the guys to finish playing soccer and have lunch at Zen..
......

That day Nikki and I did a lot of table hopping...in Cantonese can put it as "tap toi"...We were joining other people's table every where we go..haha...
What happen was this...
After lunch, me, Diny and Nikki was going around shopping in Pyramid.. Nikki wanted to go back but it was raining heavily outside..So, she stayed with us...
PP suddenly joined us after all his friends left...
While i was trying a dress in one of the shop, Diny and PP left as Diny wanted to but shoes...So Nikki was waiting out side for me...When we got out, we went around trying to find the other 2....While we were going around the place like a lost child, we found the guys!!
Reagan, Philbert and Ryan...Lin and Ah Ko went home adi...So, there we are sitting with them drinking their drinks..hhaha..and also taking photos...



And then Diny called~~hahaha...v totally forgot about them...
She told me that they were in Mc having ice cream...Wahh.... how do u expect us to find u all the over there....
After i hang up we were suppose to join them in Mc and be on our way instead we just hang around for the next 10 minutes...hahha...Sorry Diny...
Good thing she don't read my blog...hahahha...

No comments: