Monday, June 23, 2008

As all of u can see that my last post was on the 12 of June 2008..
Not that i dun wanna update my blog but i dun have the time and equipment..
Since my precious brook down~~*sob sob*
Well, last week was my exam week...So, i was burying myself in books....



Basically my life IS still normal so i dun really have anything to blog about..
It's just that some times when i think that I'm just living a normal life would be boring and dull..But i got to know this friend who really really open up my eyes to the world. He told me stuff that i don't know, told me his experience and all those kinda of stuff...
LOL, i remember clearly that day...
We were out together studying for our exam last week, when he said that he was hungry...I told him to finish one of the subject as there are a lot more subject to cover...
At first he say ok, but after 10 minutes it was obvious that he wasn't mentally there any more...hhaha
Since he was having the urge to eat Japanese food we went to Sushi Groove.
that day we ate a lot!!! and i mean a lot!!
lol...he said that the server have a look on his face that says " they probably haven't eaten in ages"...heheh...
Anyway, he said that he wanted to go out at night and he need some1 to scold him to prevent him from going out...i ask him that even if i scold him would he listen to me??
He shake his head...
Zzzzz....
Well, at least he was being honest..hahha..i wasn't angry coz that's his personality....
later that night he send me a message telling that i have won and that he will stay at home to study....
......

do u know how did i feel when i read that message...
A smile just appear on my face...
That's all that i can say...



No comments: