Thursday, June 12, 2008

i'm seriously lack of sleep now...

Why?? coz i was chatting with my darling lo~~

Lol, like long time didn't see my darling in college adi so i called last night...

Seems that darling is under a lot of stress lately...Haiz....V all do..Further more, exam is coming...

Dunno why these few days, Patrick keeps on sending me all these weird msg..He even send me all the forward msg le...

Weird huh??


TUESDAY








i went and watch this show on Tuesday...

It's weird that they charge RM 8 for girls and RM 11 for guys...lol, since i'm the only girl so i was the only one that got the advantage....Pipi and Seen Cheow thought it was unfair..haha..
Anyway, that day me and 3 guys went for that show...
And let me tell u....I have never hear some1 laugh so happily watching a cartoon show b4(expect children la)...
Seen Cheow was typically competing with a little girl's laughter....
One can only hear his and her laughter b4 any1 laugh...Then come Pipi's laughter....Damn loud..
Lol, overall the movie was nice...but one of my friend told me that the show has a Cantonese version...He says it's better....i see if i can find it....
Now i have to go for class la....
Au voir~

No comments: