Monday, June 23, 2008

I seriously don't like my blogger skin...I have to talk to my sis again...
Anyway, i went out with my friend on Saturday and he brought along his friend...lol, Diny was suppose to join us but she was busy.. So we went to the mall that we don't normally go which is Midvalley...
First we were walking around the mall doing our window shopping..lol, then later he said that he wanted to bring us to eat cake....Zzzz...We went around the whole Gardens..From one corner to the other corner..At last we found the shop...The cake was nice BUT expensive...hahha..Later, Diny join us for Bak Kut Teh~~~Some how i think I'm addicted...
lol, i miss a lot of people right now..
One of them is my Darling...Now that i started counting, i have only been out with her once..haiz....Some more dare to call darling...Haix~~
I went out with the guy again..
i wanted to end what ever relationship that we are having now since i don't have the same feeling as he has for me..but even with me treating him badly he bought me a doll....ZZzzzzz....
What am i going to do with him....Hiax!!!
Training is starting soon...i very nervous~~

No comments: