Sunday, June 8, 2008

Updates!! Updates!!!
i just came back from Genting~~
That is why I'm just updating my blog~

so I'll start with what i did this week...


MONDAY

I didn't do my service for
almost a month already... This is why...

1. became a Manager.... but fail miserably

2. Wants to become manager again

because

not satisfied with self's performance.
But it was Wesak day.
and so class was canceled.

3. Became manager again.

So on Monday it was some how like my first serving...And u know what?? i have to serve my family..Hahha..i was my first time doing my Banana carving and also i can show my family my Flambe skill...wakakka..
BUT
before serving we had applied tech..And u know wat??!!!
I have to eat cheese~~~

WTH!!!
now i remember y i hate cheese..of course except cheesecake la..
here are some pic...

Before....




After....
Seriously we can only finish the grapes..
I hate the BlueCheese the most...
i wouldn't describe what does it taste like coz i would be insulting the French and i don't wanna do that....coz my cousin is a french..haha...
so... ya..i don't like cheese that's all i can say....


i literally drank the whole glass of wine that i have..and i was feeling kinda of dizzy...
hahha..and also we have no problem finishing the grapes...
One thing did happen thought..
Winter was caught sleeping in class again for the third time..Mr. Patrick ask him wat was the reason he was falling asleep....
"bcoz it's BORING" was his answer....
............i shock adi.......
later i found out that he is a very intelligent guy..He was actually the chess champion and also he's in a competition for the Dota...
i didn't know there was a competition for that..hahha...So keng~

WEDNESDAY

It was my first time going out with Dean who is my senior in college..he is taking his Degree this year...
Anyway, i got to know him through Diny.. He needed a commis and so i volunteer.
That's when our friendship started.

Diny and him are long time friends. She told me that he has a great voice and so this is how the outing happens.
On Wednesday, after class we(me, diny and Lin) met up with Dean and we head to the nearest Red Box which is in Pyramid.

Seriously, that i the first time i hear such a......emmm...how should i put this.... maybe like what Lin said " an INCREDIBLE" voice...

When he sings those slow song..
Woah~~
he can really blow u away~~Hahha...

I still remember him singing "Numb by LP"...hahhaha...he only sing the front part and the chorus all the girl will he shouting....

I think he was having a hard time listening to us singing..hahah..Sorry Dean~

After red box, we went and ate in Wendy's..
Then Dean bump into a friend.
So, not to disturb or interrupt him, v girls decide to do a little shopping in Wearhouse..
Here are some of the pic~

Of course this is me~

This dress is actually quite nice..
And here are the girls~


No comments: