Wednesday, June 25, 2008

i was going through my friend list when i saw her..

Who is she??

Well, she was once one of the girl that is well know in my secondary school last time...

Reason??

Because she's hot, smart and sexy
She was in the cheer leading and a gymnast..
........
I actually forgot how cute and beautiful she was until i found her photo...
Of course was wasn't the only one with such beauty and intelligence..
she also have best friends like any other girls...
So far i can only show u people a few photos of her....







She and one of her best friend....
They were in the Summer Splash~~


Need i say more~~



This is the group of girls that once
make
all
the
guys
in school
turn their heads
when they pass by...


Oh ya, did i mention that the girl second from the left entered the Miss Malaysia 2007/08 and got top 20(i think)...
My sis told me that she was in some of the magazines..Well, i haven't seen it so far. So if u happen to seen her on any magazines please show it to me ya~~
Thanks

For certain reason i prefer not to reveal their names***

P.S: To the owner of the photos
If u happen to pass by my blog and sees ur photo please don't get mad...
Since one of u is my cousin and one of u is a friend of my brothers',
i hope that u wouldn't be offended!!

No comments: