Friday, July 25, 2008


I didn't go to work today...

As all of u know that i have been sick these pass 2 days...

.

Fever, headache and vomiting

.

haix...

In a way it's a good thing but then I'm getting really lazy to get back to work adi...

And also due to not expose to the outside world, i did not realise that today was a Friday which means today is my friend's bday...

not that i didn't know when was his bday but then i didn't realise that today is Friday as i have mention just now...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE JIN PEI~~
Here's a very nice photo of him~~
-----Enjoy----
Anyway, the bday himself have to give me a call and ask me how am i...ahahah

Apparently, he heard that i was sick....

Oh, since I'm on this subject

i wanna thank all those who have msg and called me when i was sick..

It was really kind of u all...

Don't worry about me, I'll be fine~

And Chee, about my problem, don't worry about it..

I'll try and fixed it myself...

No comments: