Wednesday, July 23, 2008


My first time shisha

it happen on 15 July 2008

with my closes frens~

My dear dear darling and a more then a best fren,Chee..

It was Chee and my off day...

and later Darling join us....
This is where we had our Dinner~

ROADHOUSE GRILL


The Menu


The atmosphere



Our appetizer






The Main Course~~


Chee Cam-whoring....Zzzzzz...

The rubbish

The Gals~~
with flash

without flash

..........Zzzzzz.............


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner we went to Pavilion

At Carlos~~





The equipment~~



Pinky colour one~~hahaha..



Me~~ i didn't know when did this photo taken~~


Darling~~haha..she was shy in front of me...





Trying to act cool


Bleh ><




It's time to go home~~

Good Bye**




The last Photo taken.....





No comments: