Tuesday, July 22, 2008



In my mind now there's only one person....




and i really wanna say this to him...




I know dat he will not be reading it but still i need a place to express my feelings









I'm sorry that i hurt u





I'm sorry that i don't feel the way u feel about me





I didn't know that u would love me so much





I'm sorry u couldn't sleep at night





I'm sorry that u have to work on ur off day just so u can see me





I'm sorry for all the trouble that i have cost





I know that u would forgive me no matter what i do





but please take good care of yourself





Don't let other people worry.





it's really sad to know that i have cost this kind of trouble to someone that i care...





Anyway, let's not get into details shall we...






So, now is officially my daddy's bday!!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY





DADDY!!!







I feel sad to know that my dad is near the retirement age but still he have to work to support the whole family...And yet my youngest brother is still in form 1...Haix..That's y i love my daddy so much...





He sacrifice a lot for me







He send me to work everyday





He pick me up after work





He was there when ever i needed him





He gave me advise even when i don't think i need it





He makes breakfast for me





He was late to meetings because of me





He lie for me





He raise me up





He tries his best to fulfill my wants and needs





He ALWAYS put me before himself





.





AND





.





He makes my life more colourful








That my fellow people is my





*FATHER*












OKie, it's now time to up load the pic that v took just now in





-----------------





LUNA BAR





-----------------










Me, Diny, Seen Cheow and Pipi was having a drink there~~





The fun part was that Diny and Seen Cheow is always arguing





hahah..and then later on we all were quite high bcoz of the alcohol





overall everyone agreed that Diny's drink was the worst..





Seriously it taste like medicine...






The Menu


Which was quite colourful but it was so freaking dark i could read the menu

further more all the colours are making it impossible to read




The guys~~

very hard to get them together

no no no no...

Sorry sorry..let me rephrase that

it's very hard to NOT get them together...



Me and Diny


i guess i don't have to mention who is that huh~~




The stairs to the second floor



The first and second floor



The swimming pool


The Leng Lui"ss


Anyways, i saw this and i really wanted to show someone...


This is a msg for u from me....





And did u know that my darling came and see me on Monday le...So happy to see her..Hahhaa...


I know that she didn't really jz come and see me but still I'm happy..


hahah...She and Ryan came and eat....Too bad Diny wasn't there again...


Don't know why every time when our friends come Diny wouldn't be in the restaurant de...




No comments: