Saturday, July 19, 2008

I know that the result is out long time ago but i just checked it on9...
Truth was that i was out with darling and Chee on the day the result came out~~
Plus i was too lazy to check~~
THE RESULT

1
ACCD415
Cost Accounting & Elements of Budgeting
15.68

2
ASCD414
Food Science & Sanitation 2
17.60

3
ECOD420
Principles of Economics
12.40

4
ENGD403
Business English - D
15.86

5
FBSD451
Food & Beverage Op. 4
16.75

6
FREG105
Basic French 1
17.83

7
LAN 1003
Peng. Malaysia
14.00

8
MKTD423
Customer Relations & Sales-D
15.60


Global Average:
15.96
I'm not really happy with my result but it could be worse ya...Anyway, i didn't really study...so no complains~~
I went out with him again on Monday night after work...
I went out with him because Monday was his birthday
So, after work i took the LRT to Sri Petaling and he fetch me from there...
It was just like any other dinner, nothing special....
BUT
u know what??
He actually burn a CD that has my fav song in it..
The whole CD contains Chinese song but mine is the one and only English song...
I can't believe that he actually did that...Now to think back he really did a lot of things for me and yet i didn't appreciate it...
1. Sets English station in the car radio
2. Sticks a small mirror in the car
3. Got a very cute cushion/pillow in the car
4. Gave me a adorable doll
5. Find my fav song
6. AND this is the latest one.......
He gave me a present on on his bday...
Zzzz....it happens that i really like that brand
and next thing i know he brought it for me...
i really am feeling guilty now....
Anyway, Justin the Myanmar guy who is currently a staff in the restaurant gave a present as well....
It wasn't suppose to happen...
He saw my donkey's head(it's my doll hanging on my phone) and says that it's too big...
Feeling insulted i says " U want to buy me another better one??!!"
And he says yes....I was taking it as a joke....but on Thursday he gave me a present with a dog in it..
Zzzzzz...Again i feel bad...
Yesterday Lin was having her worse day... her problem with Brendon is getting worse and yesterday was the end of it...
She practically cried in the public...In the streets and in the hotel...
I have NO idea what to say....PRACTICALLY NO IDEA!!!
i was praying very hard for Diny to arrive in the hotel and within minutes she's there...
~~THANK GOD~~
The funny thing was that since we everyday is spending most of our free time in the hotel therefore the security guard can recognize us...
When he saw Lin crying he ask what was the matter...
And u know what Lin said???
"Go away...."........ Swt~~~
i really wanted to laugh but then she was crying so badly i can't bring myself to do that....
Later, our break time we went to eat in Gasonline with Watermelon...
There when i was eating suddenly she started to cry AGAIN...
By then Diny also don't know what to say adi...SO, i was praying hard again for Watermelon to arrive....
At last he's here...And u know him la...he talk to Lin and tell her all sorts of things...
Now that i come to think of it..I'm a totally useless friend...
Haix~~
At night, me and Lin went out with Patrick...Diny can't come along because she have appointments with some friends...
Lin told him all her problems but by then(thanks to Watermelon) she's already over come it....
So, the whole night we were talking about other stuff...And we enjoy ourselves....
After sending Lin home i told Pat that i was having some problem with Diny...She always seems to annoy me....
He told me that the reason y that i find it annoying it's because i really care for her as my best friend....
So, the day i stop getting annoyed is the day i stop caring...
-
-
-
P.S. I msg Watermelon so that i will pay him back because i really wanted the photo album but i don't have to money...
He insist that i keep it so that i will stay happy and wouldn't break up..
LOL ><

No comments: