Thursday, July 3, 2008

SHIT!!
What happen today was scary~~
Well, let me tell u people this~~
Andres read my blog (-_-)
I mean how did he get to know my blog for crying out loud
##@!$#@%$&^%&^!!!!
Luckily for me i didn't write anything bad about the restaurant~~Hhahaha...
Anyway, i was thinking of writing about the gossip in Elcerdo yesterday but then luckily i was too tired...
So, today there were lots of politics happening in the restaurant..
Some times i don't know how to react when it's happening...
Imagine urself in the middle of a war~~
Then please tell me, where should i run???
Haix....
i really wanna write la, this is the only place that i can express~~But then since there are some important people invole in reading my blog therefore i have to stop myself...
Anyway, enough of the gossips...
Today Max was off so Monica was in charge..
I was suppose to be in the cashering but then Monica have to do something so tonight i was on the floor...Under Alex~~
U know what???
He keeps calling me Sucking Pig...ZZzzzz
And Diny is Serrano Ham while Lin is Carnitas de Cerdo~~
Sooooo, u know what v call him??!!!
---------------->PORK BELLY<--------------
Hahhahaha
Anyway, i got to answer calls today~~
Damn fun le....
Further more, i learn how to do the settlement for the bills...
But hopefully they let me try again tomorrow la, coz if i don't practice that i will forget about it de~~
As they say
"Practice makes Perfect"
right~~~
So, it's now past 12 that means it's now Seen Cheow's bday!!!!
Even thought I'm going to see u tomorrow but here i still wanna wish u
a
very
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
See ya~~

No comments: