Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's almost 3 in the morning and i'm still awake...
Not that i'm not having class tomorrow but then i have to finish up my damn assignments by today,,HAiz...time is running out..
I jz read Hui's blog jz now..heheh...yes, i know i'm suppose to finish up my work first but then i have to rest ma...
Anyway, i read that she is quite pissed some1...Emm..After reading that, it remind me of some1 i know..actually i don't wanna talk bad about her, but then some time she really pissed me off..
Ever since i enter college i learn lots of things, met lots of ppl...
So, ppl out there be prepare to meet this kinda of person..
Some times ppl ask me, how can i stand this kind of ppl when they jz wanna slap them in the face...
Not bcoz that i can accept their behaviour but i tell myself that they are who they are, no matter what i say i would never change the way they are..So why bother getting angry at this kind of person..Jz see, listen and forget...
At least, that wat i do daily~~Lol..till then ppl~~
gotta finish up my proposal~~

No comments: