Monday, May 19, 2008

it's Monday today but i still feel like it's Sunday..maybe it's bcoz it's a holiday..
Well, Lot's of things been happening in my life...
i have tons of assignments to finish up...
1.English presentation on Penang
2.French essay(the one that i totally forgot)T_T
And all of the above is due tomorrow~~~
So "happy"~~~
Haiz...I jz got to know that my friend's grandma passed away...
I know how does it feel like coz i'v been through it when my granduncle passed away...



for the pass two days i have been going out to finish the stupid F&B assignment...
Do that model thingy..Bcoz it's my first time doing these..So i have no idea how to do...
Lucky there's Hui there to save us...lol..
She actually finish the menu at 4 in the morning and still meet us up the next day...If i were her i would have stick to my bad and give in..lol..Furthermore she have to guide us on the model thingy...now i feel that I'm useless~~haiz....
I think i have to talk to the lecturer about the demographic of target market..
I really really dunno what to write...
Really GG.com~~

No comments: