Friday, May 30, 2008

Lots of stuff happen today..
Let me start with the part that i slept at 3 in the morning yesterday which i was suppose to wake up early in the morning today...
As all of u can guess..i woke up late..LOL, PP was fetching me today and he was outside my house when i just woke up..Well, here i sincerely apologize to him...
I know that some times i tend to lose my temper when I'm angry at myself..
When i finally reach the college..Lin and diny have already started to watch the video for the food science assignment..
Before i go on any further with my day...


i wanna say something about a girl i know..
I'm getting really tired with her behavior,she is always losing her temper..And the worst part is that she is constantly thinking of how ppl are treating her??!!
WTF!!!! Excuse me Miss!!! have u EVER think of how u are treating everyone?? i know that it's a human nature to be self centered...Well, i am not afraid to admit it but then come on!!!Stop being sooo angry at how others treat u and start thinking why they are behaving that way...
Some times i just don't know what she whats..She will jz give u that look and then ur done for that day...
I'm really done with her!!!!!it's very tiring dealing with this kind of people...



OKIE~~~ Where was i...
oh ya, about my day...i attended class as usual~~
And u know wat?? i got a new Disney MP3!!!!!
For the record~ it's my first MP3!!!!
wah~~~i'm soooooo happy~~!!~~~~~!~
Here are some pic i found in the Internet~~



And I'm having the blue one...hhehehe...





Other than that, i bump into Dean jz now...He is really a funny person..Every time he opens his mouth and talk..i jz can't stop laughing~~~
Anyway, Diny said that his voice is very nice...So, maybe one day v will go Redbox 2gather~~~
I heard that he can really sing very well~~~lol...
Oh ya, i haven't up date that pic that v took in Putra Jaya...haiz..the sad thing is that i have to always grab pic from ppl la...Mostly Hui and Lin...Here i also wanna say that I'm sorry if there is any in convenience for u 2~~~
Good night every1~~~



No comments: