Saturday, May 10, 2008

it's been a long time since i updated my blog~~
Next week is going to be a busy week...
i'm going to have assessment for these following subject
1.Cost of accounting
2.Food Science
3.Malaysian Study
4.Econs
5.Restaurant tech
And the worst part is that i haven't even touch my books~~~AAAHHHHH!!!!!!
Anyway, i was suppose to go out today with a special some1 some 1 but then he FFK me lo..
I damn bog song lo~~Haiz...but wat to do,he sick adi...but i still shoot him lo jz now..lol..
Let's move on..i jz came back from midvalley jz now..
(Yes,ppl i went out with another some1..wat can i say) and today damn a lot of ppl..
the mall are selling a lot of mother's day gift..but then i still dunno wat to buy her..emm...
So, by now i still dun have my center piece things which i'm a bit panicky now but no fear i have faith i can do it..
and to all those who dunno wat i'm talking about...
i'm going to be the manager for the coming practical class..
And so i have to prepare the menu and the center piece and here comes the hard part..allocating the jobs..
U know wat the funny part is..That there are only 5 girls in my group..
And u know wat i'm going to do??
i'm going to put a girl in every "job" in charge~~~Wakakakaka
so, Lin remember ur the only one doing the Pantry ya~~
dun let me down o~~

No comments: