Saturday, May 31, 2008

I had a good cry jz now...
It was suppose to be a nice evening...
I was very up sad with my dad..the things that he said...
I talk to him jz now...I hope he will eventually understand how i feel...
N u know what's the sad part is??
After the talk with my dad...
My sis came in..
"Did u get to talk to daddy?"
"ya...but i don't think he understands"
".......did it end with a hug??"
"..........no......*tears flowing again*"

LOL, i didn't know that my sis understands me that much..hahha...
Anyway, I'm glad that i got it off my chess..
At least i tried right...
Then later Ah Chee called...
I told him everything..The weird part is that instate of cheering me up he jz change the topic..
Lol, but it worked..i wasn't that up sad afterwards...
Now, i'm on a mission to finish the french assignment..
But the problem is that my head hurts from all the crying..Haiz...
Gd night every one~~

No comments: