Sunday, May 11, 2008


Last nite's midnite movie



Let me tell u wat happen~~

Did u know that recently going out every Saturday has becomes a tradition for me and Diny.So, after i finish writing my last post yesterday, i called up Diny for the night's plan..

By then i still haven't buy my stuff for my Monday's center piece..So, Diny suggested that she would look around her area and see if she could find anything and she would come over to my place to finish the center piece...
But unfortunately she couldn't find any..So, wat she did was to come to my place to fetch me and v would go to the nearest mall..which is IOI mall, to grab the stuff in POPULAR...
When she reach my place she told me that 2 guys will be joining us...Ah ko and Ryan...
Seems that they jz came back fr Malacca..No wonder, i was jz wondering y are they together..hahha..
Me and Diny was scolding ah ko for not bringing us along lo..lol, then he promise to bring us nx week..wakakkaka..happy~~~
Anyway, after v brought all the stuff from the book shop, Ryan "recommend" to eat in Manhattan Fish Market...And u know, there goes my money~~~
After dinner v all went to the Cineleisure Damansara to catch a midnight movie..
And when we were there, there are tons of ppl...We pass by the Scarlet, it was my first time there..So, u know the load music attracted me..hahha..
Anyway, we got the Iron man's ticket...but v still have another 1 hour till the show starts...
So~~~off to The Santuary~~
u know wat v did there???LOL....
i think when u read this blog u will also feel ja tau~~
we chor tai di in the bar~~hahhaha..
But it's not normal game wor...who ever lose must drink le...haiz...everybody know la, i cannot drink de ma...
but the hor, i every time lose le..so not fair...Lucky Diny only drink a bit..heheh..
the guys dun let me pour back a little, if i know better, i think they wanna make me drunk..hhahah...
Anyway, when v(mostly the guys la) finally finish the jug of Tiger beer,and the loser dun have to drink..u know wat happen...
I WON~~~I actually WON...Wahhh~~~~~So not fair le....
Haiz...nvm la, lucky i'm not drunk lo...
or not cannot enjoy the show le...
But yesterday damn fun la..i reach home at about 4..*sorry daddy*

No comments: