Sunday, May 11, 2008

Today is Mother's Day~~~~
Here i wanna give a shout out to my mum~~~
"MUMMY, I LOVE U!!!! THANK U FOR THAT U HAVE DONE FOR ME~~
SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLES THAT I HAVE CAUSE U"
How did u ppl spend mother's day today??
Well, i thought we were going to have an expensive dinner tonight..
But it turns out that we were having dinner at out usual place..The 8 Road..
It's a Chinese restaurant that is very very efficient..I can tell u that..
When ur super hungry, u can count on them to deliver the dishes within minutes~~
hahha....
I remember saying this to my mom..
"i wouldn't forget that we spend mother's day here"
"i wouldn't forget that u all didn't buy anything for me on mother's day"
"........*very Innocent face* wat i didn't i brought u out to eat dinner ma...only i'm not driving~~*
"HUH!!"
"leng lui, dun angry la..later i buy cheese cake for u oo~~"
"ya la, ya la, go in the car first la"
And that was it~~She happy adi..wakkaka...And later v spend time in tesco~~~
Haiz..really can't believe it la...
Gd night ppl~~Tomorrow manager...Gambateh~~

No comments: