Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hi people, i know it's been a long time since I blog.
Well I was vy busy..lolx...so what have u missed out?
I got a new laptop, a new roomie and I'm in Switzerland now.

Oh, before I start, I wanna thank those to called me.
Thanks for all ur concern.
Esp msg from Ronald and call from Andy.

So how was my first day,
it wasn't the best but I sure hope that it's the worse, coz seriously I don;t think i can't take it any more.


Maybe if it happens on different days then it's ok.lolx..
ok, here's the story.

Enjoyed the company of Esther.lolx...






When we were getting ready to land.
Nice view huh...




Even thought I get to go on the 380 airbus and I'm at the upper deck but the STUPID program in the aircraft got problem(KrisWorld). It keeps shutting down(technically only once, but still interrupted my show)

So later during the immigration counter something happen.
I was question why don't I have a visa.
I said that's because I'm from Malaysia. And the man told me that if I'm staying more then 3 months then I have to get a Visa. He continue to question me and then gave me a horrible stare and said that if I would leave Switzerland after 3 months without a Visa I will be fine.
So ya! It was scary. And Esther got off the hook cause I told him she was with me.

Anyway, lets proceed to the train station.
Keep in mind the 3 BIG bag are still with us.
I brought my tickets first, then Esther went.
But due to some misunderstanding, she got the wrong tickets, so we have to go sort it out..
Lucky didn't kena marah..lolx
After I brought the tickets(which cost SF 79, i know...ouch!) and got the schedule for our ride.
We some how manage to get on to the wrong train..lolx...
Luckily my french came in handy...at least I understand what those ppl are trying to say.


Even if we got on the wrong train but we were still in high spirits..lolx...
the view...




So anyway, dragging my bag is enough.
But Esther that poor girl have to try and drag the 2 bags as well.
Kesian her, she can't even lift it.....

I think God realize he forgot about us, cause he sent 2 sisters to point us to the right direction.
there was this transit where we have to go up a few steps to the train.
If was pure nightmare.
We have to carry all bags up that 2 steps.(By then, I was hoping someone would just come and rob one of bag..lolx
And when we finally reach the Montreux station, I just feel like throwing the bag out of the door..lolx....
So moving on,U though that once we get to the station we can relax??
Ur wrong!!! yes, the Mr Ivan guy did pick us up and yes, he send us to the hostel.
And then after giving us the key, he just left us.
YES, he left without telling us anything....
So, WE have to drag ALL 3 BAG up 3 floors!!!!
yes, i know...it seems possible to u..but plz bear in mind that I have not enough rest since yesterday and i'm traveling ever since.so yes, it was hard work.
I reach a point of not moving at all.
Esther went and knock on other ppl's door hoping that he student inside can help.
Mana tau, we get one LANCI guy, while helping he mention that his bag weight 30KG and he still can do it alone....
And he also said that there's a Malaysian girl staying in the hostel that can carry her own luggage.
U see la...so KNS.....I damn tired adi..dun wanna argue with him.just let him talk.
Nothing special..
Very basic...
So after we upacked, I wanted to enjoy my Maggi mee.
U know what?
NO BOILING WATER............
So, we were out for dinner. To save money..we brought bread, from the Supermarket.
Got almost all the stuff.We forgot to bring the recycle bag with us. I have to carry 6 bottles of water all the way back to the hostel.
Which is like 10 mins walk....
When we got back, we wanted to use the internet.
I call here and there.(I even feel irritated with myself for calling so many times)
and there's the problem with the internet. They gave me the wrong password.
Short story shorter, with Esther pasturing me about going on9 so that she can talk to her dad, we eventually were at the lobby trying to find the right person to talk to.
Luckily, there's this man..Dr something la...I forgot....he happens to just come down the stairs.
So I approach him assuming that his one of the person responsible here so that I can find out about some stuff.
But eventually I found out that his also a guest, just came from US and we were lucky coz his some big shot.
he went and call some1 and voila!!!
A post from me....
How was ur day?
lolx...

No comments: