Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I can't believe that it's just the second day of class and I have to do a presentation tomorrow already.
Just so all of u know that I manage to get my new number over here.lolx..
Today was slower then usual as it is the actual day my lecture starts.
There was about 15 of us in the room and the class was set into a U shape.
Seems that they(the lecturers) believe that by doing so the students will be able to participate more as well as getting to know the students more closely.
Besides the small presentation that I'll be giving tomorrow, I have a bigger project to accomplish.
Sad to say that this small presentation that I just finish just now wasn't my very best. As I'm feeling lazy, hungry, sleepy, and home sick I went and called my bf...hahha...
I know, i shouldn't have but I did...
and guess what?
I ran out of credit...(really GG)
Lucky I smart didn't top up a lot..
Anyway, bi if ur reading this...
I'm missing and loving u at the same time.

No comments: