Monday, August 23, 2010

It's been a week and a little more since I left Malaysia.
I still seem so surreal..lolx..maybe it coz i travel all the time(and some times alone), that's y I dun feel so...emm.....which is the suitable word...ALONE...yes, that's it...

I don't know why..
it's like everyday go by so fast and before I know it, it's been a week.
Of course at the same time, time passes slow when I'm in class.
It's funny coz the sun rises at 6 or 7 in morning and go down at 9 at night.
So it doesn't feel late when it's 8 at night. The sky would still be bright..
maybe I should take a pic of it..
My college is right beside the Geneva Lake.
There is a train station 10 mins away..
It's a small and peaceful place...

Some times I feel afraid to fall in love with this place, coz I tend to let my guard down.
I tend to forget about the world cruelty and all my problems.
I know i will sound stupid, but in a way to me to fall for this place is a bad thing.
I am afraid that I wouldn't be able to leave this place and go back to Malaysia where I had a life there before.

Yes I do miss my family especially my knowledgeable father who always have advise for me, my always nagging mother who is always worried that I will cause trouble, my silly sister that takes care of me more I do to her, and my brothers, both are willing to help whenever I'm in trouble.

Of course all my frens, Diny the forever noisy girl that just wouldn't shut up...I miss her voice and her teasing.. Even though some times she is a pain in the ass but I have been through college with her as well as my first sucky relationship. Next, Leo with his big mouth of his has always been amusing me...Maybe u(Leo) don't realize it, but u do cheer me up at times when I was having a bad day without realizing it. U were the first person I talk to when I had problems with PeiPei...Nikki, the forever cheerful girl..she has always been there to help me as well..telling me some juicy gossip just so that I get to divert my attention some place else for the time being... Then there's Eugene and Yen, they were the one who was constantly there whenever I cried at night.Seriously, without them, I don't know how I got through that period.

The last person would be my dear dear bf...
He always manage to say some thing that melts my heart.
I know it's very hard for us to maintain a long distance relationship.
There is always a saying, "Don't love something too much, you will not be able to let go"
He mention that he will let me go if I find someone better over here or that i got together with some one else because I get lonely. He promise me that he will wait for me no matter what.
I am afraid that if there was a time to let him go whether he found some1 or I did.
The more I love him, the harder it is for me to let go.

I miss the times when ur near me,
when ur soothing voice tells me that it's going to be okay,
when u kiss my forehead and say that u will be there for me,
when u look at me with those "innocent" eyes and every things wrong seems right,
whenever u call me Sayang,
or whenever u act like a child in front of me.

Dun worry Bi, I dun lave anyone else beside u la..
it's just that I had a dream last nite and I just missed u so much..
and the worse part is that it's only been a week.
Yes, I do miss them all... terribly actually..
but that is when I let myself think of them, and then only I realize that I really miss them..
But because every day there is presentation and I have to focus on case studies and my assignments... It's like an excuse for me to not think about it for a little while...

Ok, it sounds like an emo post already..
I'm not actually that pathetic..lolx..
just describing my feeling right now...
And I had a long talk wif my fren yesterday and I got a new prospect in life.
He lived a hard life, been through hell to bet to where he is right now.
He had to work for about 3 years so that he is able to pay the fees over here.
And here i am, just living off my parents money without the care in the world.
My problem became nothing when i heard what he have to go through.
Why does some people are born rich and just don't appreciate what they have.
There are people who thinks that I am from a rich family as I travel a lot, I don't denied that I am lucky to be able to have this privilege. But please stop being a critic saying things like i'm rich when I'm just using a normal phone where else ur having a blackberry and an itouch. Ur monthly expenses is twice of my allowance. So ya, u have no right.

I have to build a resort now..
haix...have to plan how much is the budget and all..
So trouble some...
I can't believe there are so many things to consider to built some things that seems so small.
It's just a resort on the mountain for crying out loud!!
Can die......Other then the problem with the group mates..(yes, it's just the 1st week n adi got politics..lolx..nothing major though..and as usual, I'm the orang tengah)
i have another problem on my hand.
Apparently I have to move to another place as the BBA course in the hotel is fully book.
In case all of u are wondering. My college name is called Hotel Miramonte.
It's just like u will tell people that ur from Taylor's, the lake side branch or maybe Segi college, the Damansara branch, over here, i will say : I'm from HIM, Hotel Miramonte..
the main branch is Hotel Europe.
And really the college is like a hotel.
they have lobby and a receptionist and housekeeping service every week.
So ya, it's fun staying here..With the free meal and the classes being in the hotel itself.
it's like an all inclusive college..lolx..

k, it's getting late adi...
i miss u all...
Love from me all the way from Switzerland, Montreux.

No comments: